- Geosyntec is the lead consultant responsible for all technical elements, including hydrology, flood protection and other water and engineering issues. Geosyntec Consultants, Inc. is an award-winning, international consulting firm, known in the greater Los Angeles area for its knowledge of local watersheds, long-term strategic perspectives, innovative planning and modeling analyses (hydrologic, hydraulic, hydrodynamic, water quality, and groundwater modeling), project design and delivery, and project optimization and monitoring services.
- OLIN will be developing corridor-level design and planning, design standards and the Master Plan Update document. OLIN is a landscape architecture and urban design firm whose work is predicated upon social engagement, craft, detail, materiality, and timelessness.
- Gehry Partners is exploring and studying meaningful options for open space use while respecting the flood protection mandate and other water engineering requirements. Gehry Partners, LLP is a full-service architectural firm with extensive international experience in the design and construction of academic, museum, theater, performance, commercial, and master planning projects.
- River LA is the lead in coordination of community engagement and outreach related to the update. River LA believes in championing river-oriented policy and sustainable public spaces and creating innovative models for community betterment and participation.
Kearns & West
- Kearns & West is the Steering Committee facilitator. Kearns & West navigates collaboration and strategic communications to help clients communicate a vision and create productive connections with their stakeholders, employees, and customers.